Can't login with a new device

Kapseli
Kapseli Posts: 1 New Member
edited May 2023 in F-Secure VPN

Hi, I can't login with a new computer to put the order number. Says wrong password. I just made a new account. I have had Freedome on my phone for few years already. When pressing forgot my password, there isn't coming any email.

Thanks!

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hi @Kapseli

We can see that you contacted us via chat support and our support advised you to create an account because we have introduced a new feature of an account-based subscription for FREEDOME.

For more explanation about this, you can visit this link https://community.f-secure.com/freedome-en/kb/articles/29263

You have successfully created an account; however, you did not convert the license code for your FREEDOME to usage time in your account yet. Kindly log in to your account and enter your license code to convert it to usage time so you can manage the subscription more efficiently from the account.

1. Login to your F-Secure account https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/login
    2. Click Subscription
    3. Under Manage your subscription, select I want to...
    4. Select on Enter subscription code
    5. Click Enter subscription code
    6. Paste the license code in "Subscription code" field
    7. Click on Continue
    8. Check the details and click Accept

The subscription will be updated based on the remaining subscription and kindly log in to the FREEDOME app on your devices to reactivate the subscription. Once you have completed the process, your FREEDOME license code will be converted to the usage time in My F-Secure, installed devices are listed in the account and you can manage the subscription from My F-Secure.

Kindly let me know if you require further information.

Thank you and have a good day.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,608 Community Manager

Hi @Kapseli

Welcome to the F-Secure Community and thank you for your post.

I can see that you have registered for a trial SAFE account with free subscription for 30 days.

May I know from where did you purchase FREEDOME? The last renewal for FREEDOME under F-Secure was in 2021.

I have had Freedome on my phone for few years already.

Did you make the purchase from F-Secure website, Google Play store or App store? Did you receive license code after making the purchase?

I have sent you a private message. Kindly share with me the license code or reference number from your purchase.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and stay safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info