Free space

Brexitswe
Brexitswe Posts: 2 Observer
edited April 2023 in F-Secure VPN

I think you have a problem with iOS 16.2, because when I have the VPN on what is being shown on free space on my 14 Pro 512 is less than half of what It should be. How do I know this when I have the VPN on it shows free space of 186 GB free when I turn off the VPN it comes back to 368 GB free so I think you need to update the VPN program

Many thanks

Paul

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Brexitswe

Thank you for your reply.

From the screenshots attached, there are no changes in other categories except the Available storage.

We would like to request more information from your side with FREEDOME being turned off and on. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with a screen recording of your iPhone. To do a screen recording, you may go to this link Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FREEDOME off:

Kindly check the used storage on your iPhone.

You may open the iPhone storage and view the used storage by doing this:

1. Open Settings
    2. Click on General
    3. Tap on iPhone storage

Check the used storage on your iPhone and then, search for FREEDOME VPN by tapping on the magnifying glass at the top right-hand corner. Check the size of the FREEDOME VPN. And then, go to the Available storage.

1. Open Settings
    2. Tap on About

FREEDOME on:

Repeat the same step to check the used storage and available storage.

1. Open Settings
    2. Go to General
    3. Tap on iPhone storage

Check the used storage on your iPhone if there are changes and then, search for FREEDOME VPN by tapping on the magnifying glass at the top right-hand corner. Check the size of the FREEDOME VPN. And then, go to the Available storage.

1. Open Settings
    2. Tap on About

Kindly send the screen recording via private message. I will send you a message, kindly attach this video to your reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hi @Brexitswe

Welcome to the F-Secure Community page. Thank you for your post.

And thank you for addressing the issue with us. May I know which FREEDOME version are you running on both of your iOS devices?

Kindly share with us a screenshot of the FREEDOME version and the location you are connected to on FREEDOME.

And may I know the free space you are referring to is it iPhone storage or iCloud storage?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you and stay safe.

• Brexitswe
    Brexitswe Posts: 2 Observer

I am using Ver 3.3.5 .8919

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info