Abonnement, Verwendungsanzahl Code ungültig

StefanSchaaf86
StefanSchaaf86 Posts: 1 New Member
edited November 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

Guten Tag,

ich nutze schon seit mehreren Jahren FSecure. Habe dieses Jahr das erste Mal eine Verlängerung über Amazon bestellt und auch einen Code bekommen. Nun Bekam ich ständig die Meldung auf meinem Android Mobiltelefon das mein Abonnement abgelaufen ist trotz Code Eingabe. Sobald ich mich über MyFSecure angemeldet habe war das Abo Gültig. Nun habe ich mein Konto gelöscht und ein Neues erstellt. Nun steht sobald ich den Code eingeben möchte zum Aktivieren,

Die maximale Verwendungsanzahl des Codes ist erreicht!.

Leider finde ich im Internet keine Lösung. Vllt gibt es eine Lösung in diesem Forum.

MfG

Accepted Answer

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your verification.

The issue is due to you have accidentally deleted the account which renewed with a subscription code.

Retail F-Secure SAFE, TOTAL, or ID-Protection codes can only be used once. It will activate the license number and subscription time on the My F-Secure account that it was used for the first time.

If you are not sure how to proceed, you can reach us for assistance.

Thank you and stay safe.

Answers

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,621 Community Manager

Hi @StefanSchaaf86

Welcome to our Community page. Thank you for your post.

We only have English and Finnish language for our Community page. However, you may call this number, +49 (0) 89 380 387 55 from Mon-Fri 8-18 for German support.

On the other hand, in regards to your issue, retail F-Secure SAFE, TOTAL or ID-Protection codes can only be used once. It will activate the license number and subscription time on the My F-Secure account that it was used on the first time. 

Due to you have used the code in your account and deleted the account, the same subscription code will not be able to be used again to renew on a different account even if it is registered under the same email.

However, we will assist you with this issue. I will send you a private message to assist you.

Thank you and stay safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info