How do I claim remaining subscription from another vendor?

SIANA49023ApFo
SIANA49023ApFo Posts: 6 New Member
edited September 2022 in F-Secure Internet Security

I READ I GET ECONOMICAL BENEFIT IF I ANNOUNCE MY ONGOING ACCOUNTS (SEE ABOVE). DO ONE OR BOTH OF THESE ACCOUNTS PROLONG, OR REDUCE COSTS, IF I CHANGE TO F-SECURE TOTAL NOW? HOW AND WHERE DO I FILL THIS INFORMATION/REQUEST? I DO NOT FIND WHERE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY 2 CURRENT ACCOUNS WHEN FILLING THE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE. PLEASE EXPLAIN IF, AND HOW, I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY EXISTING ACCOUNTS

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @JOHAN5

When you go to our campaign site, for example https://campaigns.f-secure.com/total/pm/gb-en/ click on Buy Now and it will redirect you to the bottom of the page where you will see a dropdown saying Select how many month/s of subscription you have left from another vendor: , for your case, you can choose 12 months and that is the max you can claim for now. This 12 months will be auto added to your purchase once you've completed the order and taken TOTAL into use.

Answers

• SIANA49023ApFo
    SIANA49023ApFo Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2022

ABOVE 2 SCREENSHOTS CONFIRMING REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. I CHOSE 2 YEARS TO MAKE IT CHEAPER. BEFORE CANCELLING SURFSHARK AND MALWAREBYTES I SWITCH THEM OFF, BECAUSE I DO NOT YET UNDERSTAND IF YOU NEED THEM IN ANY WAY. I CAME TO SWEDISH LANGUAGE PAGES. I AM A SWEDE. I WROTE IN ENGLISH BECAUSE SCANDINAVIAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS CLOSED NOW. CAN WE MANAGE IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SWEDISH? PLEASE HELP TO ACHIEVE THE ECONOMICALLY MOST FAVORABLE SOLUTION FOR TOTAL WHEN YOU ADD MY SURFSHARK AND MALWAREBYTES ACCOUNT. I DON'T YET UNDERSTAND, IF YOU DO IT IN TIME OR IN PRICING? CLEVERBRIDGE REFERENCE NUMBER: XXX. PLEASE REPLY. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE REACHED YOU OUT. REGARDS JOHAN

Edit: PII removed

• Firmy
    Firmy Posts: 1,634 Community Manager
    edited March 2022

Hi @JOHAN5

I have deleted the screenshots you pasted before to protect your information. Kindly do not post any personal information in this community page. 

We have sent you a private message. Kindly provide us the screenshot in private message.

Thank you and stay safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info