I bought f-secure total and i get f-secure Freedome

gerard_FR71
gerard_FR71 Posts: 13 New Member

On this french page : htt ps://www.f-secure.com/fr/home/products/total

I bought f-secure total as you can see, at 3.33 € / month, this is 39.99 € / year. (promotion)

But then I found than f-secure safe refused to work, so I did some research, and I finally figured it out, f-secure send me the code only for f-secure freedome, (which is a the same price).

f-secure freedome do work properly.

But I am sure I bought f_secure total,

So now I am frustrated because I am missing an anti virus while I bought one., and my PC is not protected

Could someone of f-secure on this forum, do something about this, and send me the code for f-secure total ?

for which I will thank them.

Accepted Answer

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @gerard_FR71

Yes we can process your request and you can proceed to renew your TOTAL subscription once you receive your refund.

Kindly reply to our email because refund and cancellation issues cannot be handled over the Community since we need the customer to provide a confirmation in email.

Please reply asap so we can provide you with the refund.

Answers

• gerard_FR71

So from what I understand, there is no way to contact f-secure,

The tchat is not avalaible, the phone number is always busy,

And the forum don't answers questions

Good .......

• gerard_FR71

If I want to have f-secure safe, I will have to pay 80 € more, that will be 120 € for secure total, instead of 40€ ......Good

• Jaims
    edited September 2021

Hi @gerard_FR71

Checking your account on our system, you made an attempt to renew your F-Secure TOTAL subscription in mid July 2021 but that has not been successful. We have sent you an email to complete that purchase and you can do that by paying via the option you chose or click on Change Payment Option for alternative payment methods. Do let us know if you have been charged but so far, no charge seen from your record.

We have a viable Live Chat Support available 24/7 including public holidays. If the live chat is unavailable for a moment, do check back at intervals and you will find someone willing to help you.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

• gerard_FR71

I have to explain something.

I am at the French internet provider SFR, This internet provider also provided the f-secure antivirus, and charged me for it.

But the commercial link between f-secure and SFR ended, and SFR warned me that my antivirus would stop working on July 21,

Since I no longer had an antivirus, I thought that I was free to choose any antivirus, and that I was not in the case of a renewal, so I chose the total f-secure option in promotion at 39.99 euros, which I was charged. But then I realized that the f-secure code only allowed me to connect to f-secure freedom, and that I therefore did not have any antivirus.

So now I only have a VPN, and do not really know what to do.

Should I have to buy again f-secure total ?

• gerard_FR71
    edited September 2021

i do buyed f-secure total:

Edit: PII removed

• Jaims

Hi @gerard_FR71

Please do not share any document that reveals your personal details such as your reference number.

I will send you a private message shortly to guide you on what you need to do.

• gerard_FR71

Hello jaims

I did recieve your email, and I did find the previous email telling me to pay.

Buy I already pay 39.99 euros. I have been charged for that, I can show you this if you need it.

You tell me, and the email, tell me to pay again, but It do not tell me how much to pay, nor what should I pay for,

it ask me to fullfill my bank account number, but not telling me for what, nor how much..

• gerard_FR71

and again, I thought I had already bought this f-secure total, I actually paid for this product, and I didn't understand why I was being asked to pay again.

• gerard_FR71

Your Email says :

"That document shows that you have initiated an order but you have not yet paid. Please refer to the screenshot and the highlighted message.

Kindly check your bank statement and let me know if you have been charged this amount"

Yes I have been charged by my bank, on 16/07/21 for 39.90 euros

• gerard_FR71

BUT ... I did not pay via Paypal, I have paid directly via my bank account, (visa), as it was given me the possibility to do this.

And I was charged this way

• gerard_FR71

Please can you follow this problem, tkank'

• Jaims
    edited September 2021

Hi @gerard_FR71

I am still waiting for your reply to my private message. Kindly check your inbox so we can assist you asap and prevent further delay.

Cheers!

• gerard_FR71

Thank's for your answer,

I answered two post higher :

//-----------------------------------------------

Your Email says :

"That document shows that you have initiated an order but you have not yet paid. Please refer to the screenshot and the highlighted message.

Kindly check your bank statement and let me know if you have been charged this amount"

Yes I have been charged by my bank, on 16/07/21 for 39.90 euros

• gerard_FR71

In your email you says :

"Perhaps you have another email address, do let me have it maybe you have another order from that email".

I checked some old email adress, there is nothing on it.

You only have one email adress, the one I provided to you.

I have received all the email f-secure send to me.

• Jaims

Hi @gerard_FR71

Thank you for your response.

We have liaised with the relevant party and I have sent you an email. Let us continue the conversation via the email as we continue to make effort in tracking your order.

Cheers!

• Jaims

Hi @gerard_FR71

We were able to locate your order and we are waiting for your response to our email.

Kindly check your email and respond so we can take it up from there.

Thank you.

• gerard_FR71

Thank you Jaims for the work you provided.

I agree with the solution you are proposing to me.

Can you tell me if I will be in the case of a renewal, so that I know how to proceed.

And thank you again for your assistance.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info