ID Protection

Options
ValA520
ValA520 Posts: 1 New Member
edited November 2021 in F-Secure ID Protection

Has anyone else been experiencing difficulties with the ID Protection? I have the Total package and all the other programs are working fine. The ID Protection continuously gets deactivated on ALL of my devices and now it doesn't recognize my master password. Chat support never seems to be available. Now I'm wondering if this was hacked or a fraud.

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

The ID Protection continuously gets deactivated on ALL of my devices and now it doesn't recognize my master password.

Sounds like an unpleasant situation. Could you provide a bit more information about your situation.

For example, what does "continuously gets deactivated" mean? What does it look like? From Premium status to "Free" or something else? And, for example, what is routine of deactivation (right after something or so).

And about trouble with your master password - also on all devices? Do you have any backup of your entries / storage / export file?

Chat support never seems to be available

Contact F-Secure support | F-Secure should be available 24/7. The only limitation is "free agents". If all of them are in touch with someone - then chat shown as offline/disabled. But by opening that page from time to time - should be with some result.

Now I'm wondering if this was hacked or a fraud.

Do you mean F-Secure ID Protection access? By stealing your master password and changing it? Sounds is not so likely, but are there any other signs of trouble?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info