Upgraded Broadband To Fibre With The Post Office. How Can I Get My 6 Months Free F Secure?

Options

Previously had unlimited broadband with the Post Office and had 6 months free F-Secure which expired in December 2020. Last week I upgraded to Fibre Broadband with the Post Office and with that came the free 6 months F Secure. I tried to download and as I hold an account I logged in and it stated the free F Secure had expried.

I contacted the Post Office as the fibre broadband was a new installation and they advised for me to contact F-Secure.

No luck on the Chat option as not available.

Accepted Answer

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user, sorry for my reply.

No luck on the Chat option as not available.

Web-chat is probably the only option if you want to preserve your account/email-login. It is usually assured that chat is available 24/7 (the only limitation is the availability of free slots to initiate discussion with Support agent).

Last week I upgraded to Fibre Broadband with the Post Office and with that came the free 6 months F Secure. I tried to download and as I hold an account I logged in and it stated the free F Secure had expried.

I think, most often, these promo offers are designed for fresh customers / users / subscribers. So, usually, it is not possible to extend or renew existed subscription or expired subscription by this code or opportunity.

So, expired state is perhaps about your previous "six month" promo. And I feel that for an except of web chat help - you can try to two workarounds (if suitable):

• to register account with accordance to guide of this fresh six month offer (it should be with an instruction how to activate / get in use it). With another email as login.
    • OR to change your email in existed (expired) account. From current to anything else (described there: How do I change My F-Secure account login email address? - F-Secure Community (f-secure.com)  ). Then to re-register it (original email) with fresh account. I never tried so, but it should work probably.

Sorry for my English. And a bit clumsy suggestions.

Thanks!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info