cancel subscription

I have found no easy way to cancel a subscription which looked to have been tagged along with by virgin media broadband setup. Please can you advise best way to cancel?

Accepted Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello @Ishy !

I've checked internally your email address and it seems that the account you have is a 30-days trial account.

You might want to delete your My F-Secure account, but please not that when you delete your My F-Secure account, all currently active subscriptions will expire immediately and all devices protected by the account, including child profiles, will no longer be protected. This cannot be undone.

To delete your account:

1. Log in to My F-Secure.
    2. In the top-right corner, select Account settings.
    3. Under Other settings, select delete my account. The Delete account? dialog opens.
    4. To delete your account permanently, select Delete account.

You will be logged out from your account, and the account will be permanently deleted.

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

If it is not possible to cancel (/delete/stop) a subscription under My F-Secure Account (my.f-secure.com) or in its branded view by Virgin Media - then it is good to contact their direct Support Channels (for example, web chat - virtually should be available 24/7 unless all Support Agents are busy/involved in other cases already):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/contactIn addition, is it really "subscription"? Or promo months with no autorenewal? OR just a trial time (thirty days, for example)? In the latter case, you have to request deleting account (rather than cancel subscription). But if it is fine to be with an expired trial account - then, maybe, there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info