Overcharged for VPN no resolution due to no chat available and in a country with huge phone charges.

Options
Snakejjw_1984
Snakejjw_1984 Posts: 1 New Member
edited December 2020 in F-Secure VPN

I have signed up for the 3 device freedome VPN and on sign up the price stated £24.99 with the usual £39.99 price crossed out. When i purchased the product i was using the free trial and needed a VPN that day, i signed up and was charged full price. I have tried on numerous occasions to get hold of a F-Secure employee on chat to no avail, there is no email address to get assistance and i am unwilling to phone due to high phone charges where i am.

I am after the £15 reimbursement for the advertised product but have no way apart from this forum to try and resolve. Is there an email address that i can use and/or when are the agents available on chat (UK Timings), i have looked at the timings on the Contact F Secure page but these seem to be for phone only. I don't want to keep wasting time having to write my question to be told chat is unavailable.

It seems a little daft to not automatically send an email to a support address when the chat is unavailable.

Is there any help anyone can offer, please??????

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Snakejjw_1984

May I know in which country you are located now because the offer price is only available in UK region?

However, I have asked our support team to check your order details and reach you by email. So one of our support agents will be in touch with you soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info