Subscription Renewal

Hi, my subscription has expired and as a Virgin Media customer I allowed to renew the package for £25 for a year for up to 5 devices.

However when I go to my account and try to renew, I only see an option for 3 devices at £59.99.

Does anyone know how I can get this sorted?

Thanks

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solution).

There were some discussions about subject (or close to that) under Community previously. Usually, solution was not too clear. Either you should to double check that your 'logging' is done right as supposed to be for 'special offer' renewal. If all is fine and ok (and, maybe something like cookies enabled for 'transferring your special account information to 'purchase' options. In addition, maybe to try use "InPrivate/Incognito" modes for avoid any cache affection) - then good to reach their official Support Channels: https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/contact

For example, web chat. They could to clarify situation, assist and generally to fix the price, perhaps.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Dear @Murof

Could you please check your account right now ? , because the price should be good now.

Greetings,

Dawid

• Murof
    Murof Posts: 3 New Member

Hi Dawid

I just logged in to my account to check and the price is still £59.99 or £79.99.

As for the other comment, I did try do a webchat, but the service was unavailable, hence the reason for posting on the board.

I'm pretty new to this forum, is there anyone actually from F-Secure on these boards?

• Murof
    Murof Posts: 3 New Member

I have sorted it. You were right, I did have 2 accounts - thanks for the help

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info