Does the Banking Protection protect purchases made online too?

Candi1
Candi1 Posts: 58 Active Engager

I was wondering if the "Banking Protection" protects when making purchases online too? Or does it just protect when you log into your Banking site?

If it doesn't protect purchases too, will there be something soon that will help protect when making online purchases? Do you think that would be a good idea? I know I'd feel a lot better with more protection when making purchases online.

Thank you!

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Candi1
    Candi1 Posts: 58 Active Engager

Thank you very much Cale! I really appreciate it. I had seen something the other day(I think it might have been with AOL but not positive). & I had seen a couple others lately too saying their app or program protects online purchases(all online purchases, not just through your bank or banking site). & that got me thinking, that a great idea to help protect online purchases(not just through banking sites but all shopping sites in general).

I really hope F-Secure will decide to implement purchase protection. With more & more things happening on the internet, the more protection we have for purchases, the better. At least I think so. But I'm sure many others do too.

Thanks again Cale! I hope you stay safe & healthy! & I hope you have a nice weekend!

This discussion has been closed.