How does one enable YouTube comments in Chrome with content filtering on?

SB512
SB512 Posts: 1 New Member

I saw that this has been mentioned as a problem by other users, but I did not find an answer. Right now the only option is to disable content filtering in SAFE in order to enable comments on YouTube. I don't see YouTube comments as necessarily dangerous or illicit. Is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Good if you will provide a bit more information (despite the fact that this trouble is known / discussed before) - what is your device, OS, browser.

Just some potential points around:

-- perhaps, 'comments disabled' since of "Safe Search" mode (Google / YouTube, Bing, Yahoo). This 'Safe Search" should be enabled by using Parental Control / Content Filtering automatically under supported browsers. And, maybe, functionality of 'Safe Search' is ruled by Google/Yahoo/Bing on their resources. If not - probably there was a fix / improvement with F-Secure solution; so, could you also provide what is your F-Secure solution / version?

-- maybe,  you could try to allow / whitelist entire youtube-domain or certain 'resource' that is subject of comments. Maybe comments 'disabled' because of being blocked (at background) as restricted category rated content.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info