Problems Uninstalling (Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4)

Options

Hi,

I am using F-secure anti virus software through Yousee (Youseesikkerhedspakke). I have tried to contact them about my issues but they haven't been helpful. My problems started after I updated to Mac OS Catalina, and the software stopped working properly. Now, it is not working at all so I am looking for a way to uninstall and reinstall the software to see if anything is going to change. This is where it gets interesting, the uninstallation tool is not working and if I manually try to delete the software, not all the the components are removed so I can't reinstall. Whenever I try I get this fail message saying that the software is incompatible and the administrated F-secure EPP is already installed (Translated). I am not that tech savvy so I don't know how to solve this issue. I hope someone out there can help me since I am feeling a helpless when I get the same message no matter what I do.

Answers

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,619 Superuser
    Options

Hello,

I am only an F-Secure user.

You could also try to use their official Support Channel (F-Secure):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/supportfor example, web-chat.

However, I am not sure that this is the case for branded solution. But trouble with uninstallation / reinstallation is something that should not be there anyway.

By the way, did you try Uninstallation Tool from this page(?):

And "F-secure EPP" is a real wording from your system? 'EPP' sounds a bit as a business solution. Could it be another F-Secure solution there also?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.