Re: Can't active my license on my account here.

Tel2tel
Tel2tel Posts: 3 New Member

Hi Ukko, it is only Freedome subscription. And I tried to contact the support but my country is not there, I want to contact via email, is there any?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@Tel2tel wrote:

Hi Ukko, it is only Freedome subscription. And I tried to contact the support but my country is not there, I want to contact via email, is there any?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay with my reply.

Actually, email support is not an option currently. But it should be possible to escalate and switch discussion to email channel. Steps are next:

There is a global website (and 'chat' should be available for anyone; basically, there is a 'general' common phone support too):

Chat option should be visible at the right bottom corner. If 'box' with an ability to start chat (web-based) is not visible - good to check with another browser or to disable something like script/ads blockers temporarily.

Then if chat is 'opened' and you reached out to start discussing with Support Agent - then OR trouble will be sorted OR switched to email-communication for further troubleshotting.

What I can to recommend is to try one more time to redeem 'licence activation code' under F-Secure Freedome user interface. Just try to find the place where you can put 'voucher' into field (it is not needed to login into your account, perhaps).

If your subscription is a multi-platform type, then, there are steps to do so (for Windows):

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/How-can-I-activate-my-multi/ta-p/75823

With Android: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/How-can-I-activate-my-multi/ta-p/81418

If your subscription is pinned only to "Android" or only to "iOS" - then there are another steps (probably) to activate license. But steps are generic for any mobile applications (probably).

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Tel2tel 

Kindly note that you can contact our support on the numbers listed on the call support page even though you are not from that country - international rate may apply so contact your local phone provider on the charges. You may also reach us via the live chat support which is available 24/7.

About your F-Secure Freedome VPN code, kindly check your inbox as I have dropped you a message. I have also resent a copy of your last order so you can compare the code and ensure you have entered the code correctly. 

Let us know if you have any further concern with the code and we will be glad to assist. 

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info