segurazo

Hi

I have bad situation, It is difficult to cleanup Programfiles: there is a bad program segurazo, it is killed(I`m not quiet sure)

When I try to remove it: Itisnot possible becauce it is open in some other program ( using)

What can I do?

There is not anymore virus in that folder or in my computer.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

It is difficult to cleanup Programfiles: there is a bad program segurazo
    When I try to remove it: Itisnot possible becauce it is open in some other program ( using)

Sounds that this application (software) is installed and, maybe, launched / used.

Thus, could you check default system place of managing installed applications?

For example, Windows Control Panel.

Some instructions about and more information how to do so with Windows 7 or Windows 10:

You could try to find if there listed anything with related to (program) name. If so - to uninstall it via this flow.

Then need to clean up system a bit further.

Or did you mean that during such a try - dialog occurred about "it is open in some other program"?

If yes, then all depends on your willingness to do some actions. However, I think can be tricky to perform some steps and if you are user of F-Secure solution - you could try to reach out their official Support channel (chat, for example):

for remote assistance (as example).

Otherwise, I could to recommend search web about this "keyword" (application name) and read any article from trusted (for you) website. Where can be removal or clean up instructions with kind of tutorial. Usually, web is full of such information (but, actually, I did not check it about this keyword). Note that you should also be carefully about these instructions - since it can be rogue website or strange attempt to promote strange software or cleaning utility.

My feelings are that some things can be useful:

-- to boot system in Safe Mode (for Windows 10 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode) and try to uninstall application via common flaw.

Or even manually delete (folders by search "keyword"; registry clean up by search "keyword"), but remained items or services can be still there.

-- to launch Full Scan by security solution. If your experience is about F-Secure solution? Did you try to launch Full Scan?

In addition, it is possible to try some utilities or trial time of some scanners or security solutions (for example, Malwarebytes).

Actually, any proper advice is based on certain your situation (OS build, state of impact and so on). But maybe such generic words were somehow helpful for your further investigation and troubleshoot. Sorry for my English!

Good if you will back with feedback.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info