Kind answers but cheating with payments ?

To F-Secure

Below you will find my maling with Cleverbridge. I take it that you will change the starting time for my next F-Secure period to the date 18. June 2019 which was shown on my P-Secure page before I paid for the next one year period.

On your chat you confirmed that the next period starts when the foregoing payment period is finished – not when the actual payment is made.

Gert Gammelgaard

Fra: cleverbridge Customer Support [mailto:cs@cleverbridge.com]
Sendt: 7. marts 2019 16:22
Til: Gert Gammelgaard
Emne: [Customer Support] Re: Date regarding renewal of Internet Security

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Please view our response to your message (xxxx) below. For additional questions or comments, please reply to this email.

cleverbridge (cleverbridge Customer Support)

Mar 7, 09:21 CST

Hi Gert,

I apologize but we here at cleverbridge have no access to your F-Secure account or a subscription that comes to an end on June 2020. I see order xxxx coming to an end on April 14th ,2019 You can view that order xxxx.

I also see order xxxx purchased on March 5th, 2020 and you can view that order xxxx.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you, and thanks for contacting cleverbridge!

Sincerely,

Justin M.

cleverbridge Customer Support

--
cleverbridge AG, Cologne
Management: Craig Vodnik, Martin Trzaskalik
Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Inhester (Chairman)
Registration: HRB 58900 Commercial Register - Local Court of Cologne

Gert Gammelgaard

Mar 7, 04:23 CST

Hi , Justin

The referencenumber for the former period is xxxx which was paid on 14. April 2018. As stated by the F-Secure chat the payment date is NOT relevant. The relevant date is the expiring date of the former period. I take it that your system must show this date to be 18. June as this date was shown on my screen until I paid for the next period.

You may also note that my pc was bought with a general F-Secure license for a number of years. I do not know the date of expiration for this general license.

Best regards, Gert

Fra: cleverbridge Customer Support [mailto:cs@cleverbridge.com]
Sendt: 6. marts 2019 22:44
Til: Gert Gammelgaard
Emne: [Customer Support] Re: Date regarding renewal of Internet Security

cleverbridge (cleverbridge Customer Support)

Mar 6, 15:44 CST

Hi Gert,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at cleverbridge. My name is Justin and I would be more than happy to assist you.

I apologize but can you please provide the reference number for the second order that expires on June 18th, 2019. As I see no order do to expire on that date in my system.

The order xxxx was just renewed yesterday on March 5th, 2019. You can view that order xxxx.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you, and thanks for contacting cleverbridge!

Sincerely,

Justin M.

cleverbridge Customer Support

--
cleverbridge AG, Cologne
Management: Craig Vodnik, Martin Trzaskalik
Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Inhester (Chairman)
Registration: HRB 58900 Commercial Register - Local Court of Cologne

Gert Gammelgaard

Mar 6, 06:00 CST

After recieving your notice for renewal I have today successfully renewed my license untill 6.March 2020. However my old license do not expire untill 18.June 2019 and the company F-Secure states in a chat answer that my present license shall not expire untill 18. June 2020.
Please confirm.

[7OWEQW-W9Q2]

EDIT: Removed Personal Identifiable Information

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Hi,

This is a public forum and we don't have access to your F-Secure account.

For security reasons, you should remove any personal information, including order numbers / references, by editing your post accordingly.  This is being reported to the forum admins as a security issue, so they may edit your post themselves.

For account related issues, you need to contact F-Secure direct by the link below:

Contact Support by Phone or Chat

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info