Google Play store downloads pending

joeblackwell
joeblackwell Posts: 3 New Member

Hi there,

I've been using FREEDOME for a couple of years across a number of devices and have recently installed it on my Google Pixel 2 XL. I have enountered an error with this device unfortunately - whenever I want to download or update an app from the Google Play store on the device the download sits at pending and doesn't download while FREEDOME is turning on and protecting my device. After turning FREEDOME off the download will start shortly after and complete successfully. This means that my device isn't updating apps in a timely fashion and is a little annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a fix?

Thanks,

Joe

Comments

• Gorhug
    Gorhug Posts: 2 Observer

I'm seeing this issue on a Nokia 7 Plus, quite annoying.

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 421 Rock Star

Same issue encountered:Nokia 6.1,android 9,Freedome 2.5.5.7918,with two active network interface: wifi and mobile(4g).Disabling freedome,rediscover wifi,enable freedome,occasionally helps

• joeblackwell

I'm running version 2.5.5.7918 too but the issue has been around for sime time for me...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello  Everyone,

Could you please check whether the devices affected have the update setting selected for WiFi networks only? If it is, please try to turn it on for all networks and see if the problem reproduces.

• joeblackwell

I had mine set to auto-update apps over WiFi only, but even after changing it to auto-update over any network the apps are still sat at Download pending...

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info