Hacked on Facebook

Been hacked on Facebook over the weekend tablet went into recovery and I changed my password but Facebook is still not working right will this fsafe  program protect me or do I neeed to do other stuff  I'm not feeling very protected at the moment 

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

Been hacked on Facebook over the weekend tablet went into recovery and I changed my password but Facebook is still not working right will this fsafe  program protect me or do I neeed to do other stuff  I'm not feeling very protected at the moment 

Maybe good to know more information about your situation.

For example, why service is still not working right? Does there are something suspicious? And how it is pinned to your system or device or account?

Also, what kind of "hack" it was? Useful to know it for ability to answer about does F-Secure SAFE is enough for protection or not.

In addition, there is recent story about Facebook breach:

does it possible that your experience is about such impact? Or your experience is about something else (for example, malicious browser addon or harmful software or more targeted trouble)?

I think that protection against such 'service-side' troubles is tricky and third-party security software is not enough; but, for example, F-Secure SAFE with abilities to protect against most of 'common' troubles (and known malicious software or harmful websites) with careful rule by user.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info