Cannot re-activate Freedome on Android

Dieselhog
Dieselhog Posts: 3 New Member

Initially I had a six months subscription on F-Secure TOTAL that came free with a magazine subscription. I have SAFE installed on two PC's and SAFE and FREEDOME on my Android tablet and all worked fine. When the initial subscription expired I re-newed my TOTAL subscription for 3 devices for one year, but then the problems started. At first I noticed that I had different expiration dates on SAFE and FREEDOME on my Android device but didn't think much about it. Today FREEDOME expired for some reason, whilst I have 324 days left on the subscription. I now cannot re-activate FREEDOME by logging in to "My F-Secure" as there's just an error message saying I don't any free license left. Still SAFE works perfektly fine on the same device.

I have tried to deinstall SAFE and FREEDOME on the tablet, released the license in "My F-Secure" and then reinstalled everything from scratch and re-activated SAFE which still works fine. FREEDOME however is not possible to re-activate as it just returns that there's no licenses left.

I'm stuck abroad so desperately need FREEDOME to work. Any ideas?

Comments

• Pavitra
    Pavitra Posts: 81 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Dieselhog,

Welcome to F-Secure Community!

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

May I know what is the version of Freedome is installed on your device?

Have you checked that you have all of the current windows updates? If yes, and issue still persist

I would suggest you to get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here so that this issue can be investigated further.  

Thank you

• Dieselhog

Windows updates? It's Android ... 

• Dieselhog

Sorry, also forgot to mention as since I reinstalled the app as described, it the most recent version - 2.5.3.7615

• Pavitra
    Pavitra Posts: 81 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Dieselhog,

I would suggest you to get in touch with our Support Team via chat or phone here so they could further check on your F-Secure License and advise accordingly.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info