Renewal / upgrade question

I currently have a 3 year 5 device license for the SAFE  product with 646 days left - installed on 2 device  - I found a good renewal deal when my Virgin free year ran out.

Separately I have a 12 month 5 device subscription for freedome which has 2 months left to run.
This does not appear in the "my f-secure" account, so no renewal option is displayed.

Is there a way to get the freedome added into my F-secure?

Is there a way to change the existing separate subscriptions into a single subscription for the Total product?

A related question - the key product comes included with the safe subscription.  However it is showing as a 12 month subscription.  Is this correct do I only get 12 months or will it run the length of the safe subscription?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

It is only my own unofficial feelings and suggestions.

This does not appear in the "my f-secure" account, so no renewal option is displayed.
    Is there a way to get the freedome added into my F-secure?

I think that it is not possible. Because F-Secure SAFE subscription and F-Secure Freedome subscription are two different packages.

And, most likely, F-Secure SAFE type of "My F-Secure" account is not about Freedome support.

Is there a way to change the existing subscriptions into a single subscription for the Total product?

There are two Knowledgebase articles about upgrade from "SAFE to TOTAL" (in general, from Freedome too):

but sounds that both of them are not applied to your situation.

I think that official F-Secure Support Channels (chat as example) with abilities to clarify it or to advise about proper steps:

A related question - the key product comes included with the safe subscription.  However it is showing as a 12 month subscription.  Is this correct do I only get 12 months or will it run the length of the safe subscription?

I read that F-Secure KEY is added to F-Secure TOTAL package (subscription).

But does it valid for F-Secure SAFE package too? Maybe this one year subscription is only kind of 'promotion' and advertise for KEY?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info