Mobile Security App

Hello F-Secure,

i have a question to the Mobile Security app please. Is the license only to buy for one device for the time of 6 months? I would need 2 licenses and best for the time of one year.

Kind regards
Michael

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I'm only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I feel that maybe good to look for their F-Secure SAFE solution. There was discussion about differences:

Most likely, F-Secure SAFE subscription is about 'up to three' devices or one device as options (or higher count of devices). But F-Secure SAFE is multiplatform solution (for example, two Android devices and one Windows device).

While F-Secure Mobile Security (as such package) can be only available for renewal reasons for existed customers AND as 'business' application (part of their business solutions; but I think that it is anyway possible to use as 'home' solution by purchasing it).

// and just as addition:

possible to try their official Support Channel (chat as example) and ask about F-Secure Mobile Security and its subscription options:

if there will be delay with answer under Community.

Thanks!

• Mike-G
    Mike-G Posts: 6 Explorer

Hello Ukko,

thank you for your answer and the informations! I am a Vodafone customer and use the ,,Vodafone Internet Security package" it  is made by F-Secure (it is like maybe F-Secure Internet Security or F-Secure SAFE). The package is for 5 devices but only for PC or Laptot (not for mobile ,,android"). Thats why i am looking for the F-Secure Mobile security app on google playstore. For me, F-Secure security software is the best! I use it for a long time now, never problems or something else! 

Regards

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

"Vodafone Internet Security package" it  is made by F-Secure (it is like maybe F-Secure Internet Security or F-Secure SAFE). The package is for 5 devices but only for PC or Laptot (not for mobile "android"). Thats why i am looking for the F-Secure Mobile security app on google playstore. For me, F-Secure security software is the best!

Likely that it is 'branded' F-Secure Internet Security (valid only for Windows desktops/laptops).

I think that if 'price' for F-Secure Mobile Security and for F-Secure SAFE is not about large difference -> possible to choose F-Secure SAFE (for Android platform it is practically as F-Secure Mobile Security).

Also I am not sure - but most likely set of features for F-Secure Mobile Security and for Android application of F-Secure SAFE is one (even F-Secure SAFE with own 'portal' for some management things and so).

Possible to check their Knowledgebase articles (or their website):

for more information about F-Secure SAFE (or other packages/solutions) and its abilities.

Maybe F-Secure SAFE is also available as only Playstore purchase (if so -> possible to ask their Support about package-options; if description is not enough clear).

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info