Re: Freedome support email address

AzulJack
AzulJack Posts: 3 New Member

My Freedome program gave a warning screen, saying there was a problem. It told me to copy a diagnostic .zip file and send it to your "support email," but apparently you do not have one.
Please advise me.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi AzulJack,

Could you please let us know what is the error message you see in Freedome? What is the version of Freedome installed and what is the OS version?

• AzulJack

Freedome version 2.20.5548.0

Mac OS version 10.11.6

Did not take a screenshot of the error message, but it had a large, red exclamation point, and the statement that Freedome had a problem, and it told me where to look for a diagnostic .zip file which it said I should send to "Freedome's support email" address.

Thanks.

• Laksh

Hi AzulJack,

Thanks for the update. Do you still see the error or do you have any issues with Freedome turning on? Is Freedome working normally on your device?

• AzulJack
    I think it is now fine.
    Please make a note that users may be instructed to send to your support email, and perhaps you could set one up.
    Thanks!

• RDMrdm
    RDMrdm Posts: 4 New Member

I have the same problem.

My Freedome crashes repeatedly and gives me the error detailed by the original poster.

I cannot find an email to send the details to.

It is quite poor for a program to give an instruction that cannot be completed.

And it is quite poor for a program to keep crashing.

• Laksh

Hello RDMrdm,

If you are still seeing the error message and the crash, please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here for further troubleshooting.

• RDMrdm
    RDMrdm Posts: 4 New Member

Thanks, but your chat is unavailable and it is not convenient for me to call.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info