Re: Freedome support email address

AzulJack
AzulJack Posts: 3 New Member

My Freedome program gave a warning screen, saying there was a problem. It told me to copy a diagnostic .zip file and send it to your "support email," but apparently you do not have one.
Please advise me.

Comments

• Hi AzulJack,

Could you please let us know what is the error message you see in Freedome? What is the version of Freedome installed and what is the OS version?

• AzulJack

Freedome version 2.20.5548.0

Mac OS version 10.11.6

Did not take a screenshot of the error message, but it had a large, red exclamation point, and the statement that Freedome had a problem, and it told me where to look for a diagnostic .zip file which it said I should send to "Freedome's support email" address.

Thanks.

• Hi AzulJack,

Thanks for the update. Do you still see the error or do you have any issues with Freedome turning on? Is Freedome working normally on your device?

• AzulJack
    I think it is now fine.
    Please make a note that users may be instructed to send to your support email, and perhaps you could set one up.
    Thanks!

• RDMrdm
    RDMrdm Posts: 4 New Member

I have the same problem.

My Freedome crashes repeatedly and gives me the error detailed by the original poster.

I cannot find an email to send the details to.

It is quite poor for a program to give an instruction that cannot be completed.

And it is quite poor for a program to keep crashing.

• Hello RDMrdm,

If you are still seeing the error message and the crash, please get in touch with our support team via chat or phone here for further troubleshooting.

• RDMrdm
    RDMrdm Posts: 4 New Member

Thanks, but your chat is unavailable and it is not convenient for me to call.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info