Subscription code won't work

Tailormade
Tailormade Posts: 3 New Member

Just renewed my license, payment cleared my account and I was sent a subscription code by e-mail, but when I try to plug it in all that comes up yesterday and today is that it's not verifiable. Why is this?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Tailormade,

May I know if you are using Freedome or Freedome from TOTAL?

What is the exact error do you see? In which OS do you see this issue?

What type of Freedome subscription were you having previously?

• Tailormade

Hi!

I use F-Secure FREEDOM and renewed a whole year subscription. The error is shown when trying to plug in the code I was provided in my email in the program itself. My reference number is: xxxxxxx

EDIT: PII

• Laksh

Hi Tailormade,

Just in case, have you tried to copy paste the code into the program and check if it helps?

If you are still having the same issue, could you let us know what is the exact error message is?

• Tailormade

Yes, I've tried several times. The error message is in Norwegian and says: "FEIL - Kunne ikke verifisere koden. Prov igjen senere." Which roughly translates to: ERROR - Could not verify code. Try again later."

• Ian71
    Ian71 Posts: 2 New Member

I am having the exact same problem - error message is 'Could not verify your code - please try again later.

attempting to renew for a single windows 10 laptop. 

Money has been taken from my account but cannot access the service

most unhappy

please fix

• Karutotuus
    Karutotuus Posts: 2 New Member

Same problem on my end, bought it from Gigantti, Finland. acquired code few hours ago, and get exact same message as above, "could not verify your code, please try again later"

• Karutotuus
    Karutotuus Posts: 2 New Member

nvm, worked later. fixed itself by night.

• Ian71
    Ian71 Posts: 2 New Member

My code still not being accepted with error message 'cannot verify code please try again later

Can someone from F-Secure please contact me - sort this out as soon as possible or give me a refund

• Laksh

Hi @Ian71,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Freedome and retry the code? Does it help?

What is the version of Freedome installed on your device? If you are still having this issue even after the reinstallation, please get in touch with our support here via chat/phone to troubleshoot further.

• Laksh

Hi @Ian71,

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Freedome and retry the code? Does it help?

What is the version of Freedome installed on your device? If you are still having this issue even after the reinstallation, please get in touch with our support here via chat/phone to troubleshoot further.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info