Sky go

Notsobright
Notsobright Posts: 3 New Member

I have heard Sky has successfully blocked vpn access. Is this true for Freedome or is it stil possible to watch abroad

Comments

• Notsobright

Thank you for your prompt help. Now I know

• Notsobright

Thanks for help you have saved me resubscribing

• RB6
    RB6 Posts: 1 New Member

Hi,

unfortunately I didn’t find a solution here. On my iPad I’ve installed Sky go. It worked well with my previous VPN provider NordVPN. Since I’ve installed F-Secure Freedom I don’t get any connection. Could you please tell me why? Is there any solution available or should I switch back to NordVPN?

Many thanks.

BR

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @RB6,

We have limited possibilities to prevent external 3rd party from blocking us. There are multiple ways how such blocking can be done. For instance, should someone want to block connections coming from our network addresses in their firewall, they are completely free to do so, and they do not need our permission to do that.

There is a post in the Sky forum about Sky and Freedome here.

We expect customers to respect the terms of third-party services that they access via our services. The Terms of Service for F-Secure Freedome can be found here: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/legal_global/terms/freedome.

Our Freedome application provides a safe and private access to the Internet, regardless where you connect from. It protects against “man-in-the-middle” attacks and securely encrypts your connection. Freedome also blocks trackers, prevents access to malicious web sites and gives you the ability to select virtual locations around the world.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info