Connection failed

DonCeci
DonCeci Posts: 4 New Member

Hello, 

I bought a subscription for an year for my daughter account on November 25, 2017 and now she cannot connect to Freedom, it just doesn’t work in any of the locations.

Is it possible to check the situation and activate the account again? What I need to send you as a proof for subscription?

Comments

• DonCeci

Same here in Brussels location! Cannot connect in any of the location. Any idea what could be the problem?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi DonCeci,

Is Freedome activated on her device? Are you able to turn on Freedome on that device?

Is there any error message when you try to connect to a location? What is the version of Freedome installed and the OS of the device?

• DonCeci

Hello,

Freedome is activated. We can turn it on but when we try to use it for Netflix it cannot connect to a virtual location. The version is 2.7.8

Hope you can help me to connect it.

Kind regards

• DonCeci

Hello,
    Freedome is activated. We can turn it on but when we try to use it for Netflix it cannot connect to a virtual location. The message received is “ There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Network error “. The version of Freedom is 2.7.8, iOS 11.2.5

Hope you can help me to connect it.

Kind regards

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi DonCeci,

Please refer to this post regarding Freedome and Netflix.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info