Impossible to transfer a license on my new iPhone 6s

FDU
FDU Posts: 57 Explorer

Due to lay out issue, transfer of the license from my previous phone to my new iPhone 6s is not possible due to text strange lay out that is hiding the selection button (cf screenshot).

Why license cannot be managed from an account but only from device application ?

I need quickly a solution other I shall be forced to stop using Freedome.

BEB39929-4994-461B-9BC2-F7AABFE571FE.jpeg

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi FDU,

This is a known issue and is fixed in the next version of Freedome for iOS which is pending Apple review.

• FDU

Good news, but when is it scheduled to be released as one week later the update is still not available...

• Laksh

Hi FDU,

It is still pending Apple review.

However, for the timebeing, you can try to uninstall+reinstall on another device as a workaround for the license transfer. This is preferably a non-iOS device, as the problem may reproduce on other iOS devices too.

• FDU

And 3 weeks later the updated version of Freedome application correcting this bug is still not available...

So impossible to use your application which shall prevent possibility to renew corresponding subscription expiring mid March.

why don’t you put a system that cancel all subscriptions (or better selected ones) so that you make possible to restart device enrollment from scratch as a workaround to this problem ?

• Laksh

Thank you for the update, FDU! Glad to know it is working properly now.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info