X-fence - where is the download?

i have a beta account created in 10/ 2017.

until yet there is no posibility to download xfence....

Im a "little Flocker" Customer and now i need a actual version for this software.

can you help me please?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions) and not a F-Secure XFENCE user.

Most likely, that installers are available at the beta-portal;

When you login into it and if you are part of XFENCE project-program -> most likely -> under beta-portal should be any resources or pages with available tools and installers. Or even more -> some guides or welcome-letters with description.

Did you mean that your beta account about F-Secure XFENCE (or it was with Little Flocker time)? Also did you receive confirmation letters about participation with XFENCE-project?

Maybe some of XFENCE users or F-Secure Team will suggest something more good.

Thanks!

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser

hello :)

does this help to start with ?

• Reflex
    Reflex Posts: 4 New Member

Hello,

I joined the xfence project in the beta portal. The guys from support sayed it takes 2 weeks to confirmation, then i can find all the resources as described by you. but since oct, I only see the following message:

"Thank you for applying.

Your application has been submitted and is being reviewed. You will receive an email notification once we have reviewed your application.

Thank you for applying

F-Secure XFENCE Development Team"

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser

I suggest you send an pm to one of the mods such as https://community.f-secure.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24565

• Reflex

Thanks, I have just done

• pajp
    pajp Posts: 107 F-Secure Employee

Hi,

The XFENCE beta program has been dormant for the last few months, and new applicants have only been accepted intermittently. I have now accepted a new batch of beta users - if you haven't received a welcome e-mail within an hour or so, please PM me with the e-mail used when registering at beta.f-secure.com and I'll follow up on this.

I'm sorry you had to wait so long.

- Rasmus, F-Secure R&D, Mac Team

Rasmus Sten

F-Secure Technology, Mac Team

• Reflex

Hello pajp,

thank you, it works Smiley Happy

• DevOpsAdmin
    DevOpsAdmin Posts: 18 Observer
    How come the beta program has been dormant? I sincerely hope F-Secure isn't going to kill XFENCE after buying it.
This discussion has been closed.