freedome only works spuatically, after rebooting pc, it doesn't work or show up in task bar

dave12
dave12 Posts: 4 New Member

freedome only works spuatically, after rebooting pc, it doesn't work or show up in task bar.

any idea how to fix?

Comments

• dave12

how do i create a ticket with the creators of Freedome VPN?  I'm tired of this program refusing to work after I just spent $49.99 on it.

It only works after install, then after reboot or shut down, it doesn't even load the Freedom VPN program?  There is a helper log section underneath the VPN program that I can only assume is for technical experts to diagnose.  Where do I meet these people to send them my logs?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dave12,

You can contact our support team via chat or phone as mentioned here. Were you able to get in touch with them regarding your issue?

May I know what is the version of Freedome installed on your device? What is the OS of your device?

Are you able to open it and if yes, does it show any error?

• dave12

I was not able to get in touch with anyone.

I am using the latest download version for the PC.  The OS of my device is the latest Windows 10 x64. 

Freedome only works when I first install it.  Then after rebooting it usually never even shows up in the task bar.  If I manually open freedome and try to start it by pressing the big on off button it's like I'm pressing nothing, nothing happens.  No error messages or anything. 

There is the extremely rare time after freedome won't start that all of the sudden after countless reboots or power downs of the pc it will actually work.  This is very rare though mind you.

So this happened to me after working fine for months.  I have no clue what's going on.  However I just renewed my subscription and would like this problem solved some how.  Would you like me to

send you the freedome data collecting log?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dave12,

I have now escalated your post to our support team. One of our support team members will get in touch with you via email for further communication.

• dave12

Thank You

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info