Not able to reset password

Steinar2
Steinar2 Posts: 3 New Member

I have tried several times in the last months to reset my password. I never get the email with the info. Further it is impossible to reach F-secure by phone or chat. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hello Steinar2,

May I know what is the name of the F-Secure product you are referring to here? Is it Freedome?

• Steinar2

yes, that's correct

• Laksh

Hi Steinar2,

Since you mentioned you're unable to reset your password and the product is Freedome, are you using TOTAL? Does that mean you're referring to the TOTAL login password reset?

Have you checked your junk/spam folders to see if you've received your email for the password reset?

• Steinar2

thanks for answering.

yes, it is not in the junk-folder. maybe i did not automatically get a f-secure user when i subscribed to freedome? thing is: i cannot log in to "my f-secure" and view my account. I would really like to review the info in my subscription. this is not possible from the freedome app on my iphone or on my mac. neither am i able to start using the third unit i have paid for or even cancel my subscription. i am at a loss.

s

• Laksh

Hi Steinar2,

It's difficult to troubleshoot over the community with regards to your account or license issue. May I suggest you to contact our support team via chat or phone so they could guide you further?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info