F-Secure Subscription Packages

PIX3L5
PIX3L5 Posts: 5 Explorer

i notice new stuff being added to your website, but to be honest you should have like 3 packages. because to have all your products for a year is very expensive maybe you should follow other company's and packaging products together.

F-Secure Pro

Includes:
F-Secure 50GB Cloud Storage
F-Secure Internet Security
F-Secure Safe
(5 Mobile + 5 PC)
1 Year or 2 Year

F-Secure Advance

Includes:
F-Secure 100GB Cloud Storage
F-Secure Safe
F-Secure Key
(5 Mobile + 5 PC)
1 Year or 2 Year

F-Secure Premium

Includes:
F-Secure 250GB Cloud Storage
F-Secure Freedome
F-Secure Safe
F-Secure Key
F-Secure Booster
F-Secure Younited + Events
(5 Mobile + 5 PC)
1 Year or 2 Year

Comments

• CyberDee
    CyberDee Posts: 3 New Member

This is a good idea, right now the way F-Secure works you basically spend $150 dollars or more to have Security, Freedome and Cleaner. Other programs include all these services bundled in their software for one flat rate per year. 

But F-Secure Sense may be the solution to this, since with the purchase of F-Secure sense you will be able to have security on all your devices, regarldess of what OS they are running. I also hear they will be implementing VPN capability on it. But I do not think VPN capability will be available for devices used outside the home and will still require the use of the VPN Freedome app. Maybe eventually the Sense device will allow for all these features even if you are away from the home. That is what I hope for. 

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply (I'm also only F-Secure user). Just as potential feedback.

Currently some of noted solutions (Booster, younited) no longer available.

Some of solutions like F-Secure IS -> F-Secure SAFE basically (with meanings that F-Secure SAFE is F-Secure IS for desktops).

Potentially, current view of F-Secure Home solutions:

- F-Secure AV and F-Secure IS as traditional solutions.

- Then F-Secure SAFE and F-Secure Freedome as more actual solutions.

- F-Secure KEY as certain software-tool.

- F-Secure SENSE as certain solution (noted with previous reply).

And your request is implemented partly -> because available F-Secure TOTAL package (F-Secure SAFE and F-Secure Freedome in one subscription). Maybe possible to create some other 'interesting' packages, but I'm not sure that it will be more popular than current options.

Also can be useful next webpage (brief search required solution for your needs):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/product-selector

Thanks!