I had to switch off Banking Protection

Hi,

I have now used F-Secure SAFE about a month and today I had to switch off Banking Protection, why?

Because it is hightly anoying when I have multiple tabs open and I need to find payment details from another tabs. Banking Protection green banner is sliding over the tabs constantly.

Could you PLEASE make that feature less anoying. At least add some option to settings area "Use compact notifications". I had to switch off that feature because its UI is s***. Focus more on UX as well.

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

As potential workaround for Windows 10:

-- when Banking Protecting flyer is triggered -- under taskbar should be visible "F-Secure" Logo as process for this flyer.

-- possible to click on it. Flyer is pop up.

possible to click else one time. Flyer is hidden. Until you hit it else one time.

But maybe good to know your OS/browser.

I'm also only F-Secure user. With my experience about default browsers (where is "Edge" with more troublestate) -> I able to switch between tabs with good feelings (when flyer is minimized from full-state of 'sliding').

Thanks!

• RopoMen
    RopoMen Posts: 2 Observer

Sorry, I was so mad that forgot the basics

Browser: Google Chrome 61

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

I did small check with Windows 7 and looks like that such workaround:

-- when Banking Protecting flyer is triggered -- under taskbar should be visible "F-Secure" Logo as process for this flyer.

-- possible to click on it. Flyer is pop up.
    possible to click else one time. Flyer is hidden. Until you hit it else one time.

should be also valid for Windows 7. At least, BP-flyer is minimized to taskbar logo. As result -> we able to switch between tabs and do not receive any 'slider-view'.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info