Does F-Secure have a anti virus for iPad and iPhone I have it on the computer help please

Does F-Secure have a anti virus for iPad and iPhone I have it on the computer help please

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,609 Superuser

Hello,

F-Secure do not provide 'AV'-solution for iOS, but do provide some other type of solutions (which partly able to increase security/protection status of device).

AV solution for iOS (or Windows Phone) is not available solution usually. Based on some meanings like:

-- restriction of system's design (not possible to perform kind of scanning or to be with access to filesystem);

-- not popular status of OS for malware (not possible to find pretty larget count of malware/harmful application with common design);

But such platforms can be with many tricks or rogue tries. So, F-Secure do create some solutions which partly able to prevent against some of them (like F-Secure Freedome VPN; or F-Secure Adblocker for iOS; Safe Browser as part of F-Secure SAFE);

Thanks!

• CTT1
    CTT1 Posts: 4 Observer

Thanks for the help 

• CTT1
    CTT1 Posts: 4 Observer
    Thank you your reply was helpful to me I understand it more clearly now after days of searching they do not have a anti virus on them like the computer once again thanks very much for your reply. Cliff
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,609 Superuser

Hello,

@CTT1 wrote:
    Thank you your reply was helpful to me I understand it more clearly now after days of searching they do not have a anti virus on them like the computer once again thanks very much for your reply. Cliff

Also possible to research Online Help/Documentation about certain solution (and platform):

https://help.f-secure.com/index.html

Usually such documentation will cover most of available features under platform/solution.

As example, for "F-Secure SAFE" under iOS:

https://help.f-secure.com/product.html#home/safe-ios/2017/en

Where description for 'Finder'-feature; 'Safe Browsing'-feature and some meanings of Parental Control. And this should be available with "F-Secure SAFE" application from iOS-AppStore (or so).

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info