f-secure is slowing down email program

thunderbird is getting very slow when f-secure is on. 

you promised to let me know when your investigations on the subject were closed. never heard anything.

f-sucure is making reading email a real pain.

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Can I ask what makes you think F-Secure is causing this issue?  Only, it does suggest that there may be some other security software on your machine which could be causing a conflict with F-Secure.

If you have already entered into discussions via the support channels, then I suggest that you follow that up, rather than starting something new, otherwise it may mean that you will have to start all over again with any information required by them.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@Simon wrote:

Can I ask what makes you think F-Secure is causing this issue?  Only, it does suggest that there may be some other security software on your machine which could be causing a conflict with F-Secure.

If you have already entered into discussions via the support channels, then I suggest that you follow that up, rather than starting something new, otherwise it may mean that you will have to start all over again with any information required by them.

Maybe there is noted next topic and response:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/F-Secure-Safe-is-making/m-p/91851/highlight/true#M16331

But... indeed I able to think that maybe it was only as 'suggestion' and not as confirmation for 'trouble-src". Like that "some performance changes is coming" (and maybe it will fix situation or maybe not); 

But -> anyway good to 'keep users updated'.

And my own ask about:

thunderbird is getting very slow when f-secure is on. 

you promised to let me know when your investigations on the subject were closed. never heard anything.

f-sucure is making reading email a real pain.

But does there was any updates/fresh builds for your F-Secure installation? Such as -> if F-Secure Mac Team noted that there is can be some changes, but... does your experience about them?

Sorry for my reply. I'm also only F-Secure user (their home solutions and not an official staff or so).

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info