Canceling my account

Mckoy
Mckoy Posts: 1 New Member

Hi there, 

I have a F-Secure account that monitors my computer when I go onto the internet. Does anyone know how I can cancel it?

Thanks

Mike

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Mckoy wrote:

Hi there, 

I have a F-Secure account that monitors my computer when I go onto the internet. Does anyone know how I can cancel it?

Thanks

Mike

Hello,

Sorry for my ask.

Do you mean that this is not 'expected' situation for you? Like if -> you do not install any of F-Secure solutions or something else? AND/or such 'activities' with not expected view?

I able to think that can be many different answers about "how to cancel it"... but based on certain meanings:

--> does it possible to explain more about "F-Secure account" (and does it related with F-Secure Freedome solution or not)?

--> and what means by 'monitors computer during internet usage'?

--> also by 'cancel' means 'disable some features' or 'cancel subscription' (or so)?

I'm only F-Secure user (their home solutions) - maybe later there will be official response or advice from more experienced users. Sorry that I maybe wrongly understand your concern.

Also possible to re-check Knowledgebase:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/English/ct-p/english

Maybe it possible to find something related with your solution/experience -> if not -> always possible to re-ask under your topic (with more information about);

Usually 'cancel subscription' (or delete account) should be an option under 'account portal' or by contact direct F-Secure Support Channels (chat/phone):

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/contact-support

If we talk about certain feature or profile (restricted content as part of Parental Control, for example) -> usually it can be done by application's settings.

Thanks!

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Mike,

May I know which F-Secure account are you referring to here? Like, is it the SAFE login account or our Community account?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info