Deleting my account

I want to delete my account as I have 6 days left till I have to pay and I don't want to . On the app and online you don't have a choice whether you want to delete your account and I'm fed up of all the 354 emails that I have from it so could you please delete my account

Best Answer

• UkkoUkko Posts: 2,995 Superuser
    Accepted Answer

@Lolly wrote:

I want to delete my account as I have 6 days left till I have to pay and I don't want to . On the app and online you don't have a choice whether you want to delete your account and I'm fed up of all the 354 emails that I have from it so could you please delete my account

Hello,

Maybe for such situation -> good to contact direct F-Secure Support Channels;

But just as clarification -> does your experience about F-Secure SAFE/Total and "My F-Secure Account"? If yes:

--> https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure-SAFE/How-to-permanently-delete-a-My-F/ta-p/91956

this knowledgebase article probably with related meanings about contact Support;

--> maybe an option 'deactivate' account can be available with expired state of subscription;

but 'delete account completely' probably possible only by Support request;

And maybe you're also able to notify them about ""all the 354 emails that I have from it"" -> because I able to think that such count of letters is not expected situation (!?);

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.