Freedome not connecting after latest update (21.4.2017) and reinstalling didn't help

KHV
KHV Posts: 2 New Member

Hi,

Freedome stopped connecting after the update I ran 21th of April. Now I had time to study some more and did the uninstallation as well as new installation. But the problem stayed.

Please help. Almost three weeks without service is not nice :-(

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi KHV,

May I know the OS of your device in which you have the issue? Is there any error seen when you try to turn on Freedome?

May I know if it is the recent update from Freedome? If yes, what is the current version of Freedome on the device?

• KHV
    KHV Posts: 2 New Member

Windows 10 Home v 1607

No error messages, only the note: "No connection - Freedome is not securing anymore your connection and traffic". The same message when I have got while turning off the service by myself.

The first version which I updated on 21st of April was not working - and now it is the same with this version I insftalled on 5th of May. I cannot find Freedome version number easily... where is that information, or is the date information enough for you? I have downloaded and installed the version immediately from F-Secure pages, so most likely you have the version info on your side based on dates.

Thanks!

• Laksh

Hi KHV,

I have escalated your issue to our support team. One of our agents will get in touch with you via email for further communication.

• Laksh

Hi KHV,

Regarding your version question, you can find the version number for Freedome by any of the below steps:

> Right click the Freedome icon in the tool bar > Click About

> Open Freedome > Click Help > click About Freedome

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info