F secure browser protection extension not working in chrome 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)

I m unable to install f secure browser protection extension in chrome v 57.0.2987.133 although it is working in firefox and explorer.

I tried to reinstall extension many times but no luck.I even tried to reinstall f seure and chrome but then also no use,still the problem presists.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi rohan,

Have you checked the steps mentioned in this article? Does it help?

• rohan
    rohan Posts: 9 New Member

No it didn't helped as there is no option regarding browsing protection extension in the extension menu of chrome. 

• [Deleted User]

Hi rohan,

Are you able to add the extension to Chrome as mentioned in this post here? If you are still having the issue, please let us know so that this can be looked by the support team.

• rohan
    rohan Posts: 9 New Member

I am able to install the extension in chrome using chrome webstore but after 10-15 mins it automatically disappears.

Also the version of extension which get install is 1.8 whereas the extension in firefox is 2.186.

• [Deleted User]

Hi rohan,

I have now escalated this post to our support team as this might need further investigation from them. One of our support team member will get back to you via email for further communication.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info