F-Secure BSOD crash Windows 10

Hi,

The file fsgk.sys is failing driver verification at boot and gives an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen.

This is using I/O verification, Force pending I/O requests & IRP Logging enabled in driver verifier.

I have reproduced this error on two PCs both running Windows 10 x64 version 1607.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Anthony

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Antman11,

If you are still seeing this issue and can reproduce it, I would recommend to contact our support team via phone/chat so that they can troubleshoot this further.

• jayjam
    jayjam Posts: 1 New Member

my computer has crashed with message 'system thread exception not handled' and quoted the problem as fsgk.sys . Please advise.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Laksh wrote:

If you are still seeing this issue and can reproduce it, I would recommend to contact our support team via phone/chat so that they can troubleshoot this further.

Hello,

This advice (from quote^ ) should work. At least, as part of investigation. Because F-Secure direct channels as: F-Secure Chat or Phone support able to research and redirect information to related people.

========

Because this channels maybe not available on current hour...  Just as my temporary ask -> do you mean that it was one-time situation? Or your computer/system not possible to use or run (because it stable goes to BSOD)?

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info