FS Protection PC Release 185
This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:
- Common Component Framework 2.85.224
- Antivirus 14.185.100
- Browsing protection 2.185.5211
- Upgrade does not start in rare scenario (CTS-98872)
- Events list has wrong description in case user skipped cleaning in manual scan (CTS-98376)
- Scheduled scanning status (days since last scan) not updated in Main GUI (CTS-98612, SAFE_BUG-01487)
- Cosmetic issues in "allow riskware" confirmation message fixed (CTS-98744)
- Multiple cosmetic and behavioral consistency issues in "App and file control" UI (CTS-98754, CTS-98759, CTS-98792, CTS-98801, CTS-98825, CTS-98851)
- Obsolete and non-functional executable fsav.exe removed (clean installations only, CTS-98789)
- Obsolete components with incorrect version numbers removed from "About" UI (CTS-98836)
- Uninstallation sometimes crashing fshoster32.exe/Antivirus.dll (CTS-98855)
- Manual adding of file or folder for exclusion defaulting to C:\Windows\system32 folder (CTS-98877)
- Antivirus asks for reboot (CTS-98896, CTS-98897)
Block actions do not appear in event timeline (CTS-98883, SAFE_BUG-01560)
Time Lock's "add more time" button missing User Account Control (CTS-98868)
Logic for handling Unrated Content updated (CTS-98617)
When Unrated Content category is checked, other blocked categories not show in rating or Block Page (CTS-98895)
Thanks for the release.
Pretty brief installed (processed) after the downloading updates and restarting FS Protection.
Probably "upgrade-process from previous TP build to fresh TP" just take around five minutes.
Much speedy, than before. But maybe previously there was just also "re-pack" the databases (and main modules was also brief-step).1 1Like
Sorry for ask.
[[ Logic for handling Unrated Content updated (CTS-98617) ]]
But what certain changes with "unknown-content" (except another string from release-notes) category?
At least - I have next situation:
--> Before current fresh TP (or around this days) I transferred some unrated URLs to F-Secure SAS.
--> Pages rated as safe.
On current day - some of them (and with FS Protection installation) will be blocked as unknown-content (content blocker with checked option). Tips to clear orsp-cache maybe not totally valid (at least - I can to found already just orspdiag64, which work for clear-cache - but situation not changed).
So - I able to see that F-Secure Search, other devices and stable F-Secure SAFE mark this pages as safe-rated. And I able to open pages.
But with my try to access for this pages (with FS Protection) prevented by blocking them as unknown-content (unrated page).