Support issue

bob_vanderwild
bob_vanderwild Posts: 5 New Member

I bought a 3-device license a few days ago and I contacted chat support today to try to take advantage of the 24-hour promo (5-device license for $40). I repeatedly tried during the listed hours and never got connected. I finally got connected and this was the result:

4:52 PM  Connecting...

4:52 PM  Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
5:16 PM  Connecting...
5:16 PM  Connected. A support representative will be with you shortly.
5:53 PM  Technician Console has ended the session.

Is this a typical result of contacting support?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi bob_vanderwild,

I appreciate that you have highlighted this to us. You might have tried to connect at a busy time, which is the reason for the wait time. I have brought this to the notice of the team.

We can help to resolve your query about the promo. Could you please brief us the issue you are facing with the promo?

• bob_vanderwild

Laksh,

Thanks for your reply.

I purchased the 3-device subscription for $49.99 a few days ago and would prefer to take advantage of this promo:

https://campaigns.f-secure.com/freedome/5devices1/en_US/?ccid=cc1250

(5 devices for $39.99).

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi bob_vanderwild,

Are you having issues in purchasing the promo? Or would you like to know what to do with the current purchase in order to purchase the new promo offer? Could you please explain what would you like to know further with this promo purchase?

When did you purchase your 3 device subscription for Freedome previously?

• bikbak
    bikbak Posts: 7 New Member

HI,

I think you have to start to improve your support before you are loosing more customers, the support is just to bad. 

Try to look at the response from ExpressVPN, fantastic support.

• bikbak
    bikbak Posts: 7 New Member

very typical

• bob_vanderwild

I bought a subscription last week. I either want to exchange it for the 5-device promo for $39.99 or get a refund so that I can buy the promo. 

I tried to get through to support again and just like last time  it ended with

"Technician Console has ended the session"

Are the listed hours correct? The site claims English support is available from 6-16 GMT yet it doesn't even pull up a chat box in those hour ranges. After 16 GMT I can actually at least have it show that it's connected and waiting for support. Is it actually 16-6 GMT?

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info