I need the refund. ASAP

dvsf
dvsf Posts: 2 New Member

I'm trying to contact Feedome support, but the chat is "Temporaly Closed" but never opens, and via phone call, but when English is chosen (dial 3), there is no response and the call end.

And I'm creating this topic because you have already answered in another topic about the same subject saying that it would be necessary to open a chat or call the support center. And we have already seen that this is not possible.

I need the refund mainly due to very, very low connection speed, regardless of which region is chosen.

I purchased the Freedome VPN 12 months in the e-store on the Freedome website.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dvsf,

Were you contacting our chat support after the service hours mentioned in our website? Our chat support is working as usual. You might get that message if you contact chat support after the mentioned service hours.

Regarding your refund issue, I will get back to you via Private Message for discussing further.

• dvsf
    dvsf Posts: 2 New Member

Hi Laksh, thanks for the response.

I was contacting your support service, chat and phone, at 10am Brasilia Time (GMT -2), or, by my undertanding, 2pm Helsinki Time (GMT +2)., or 12pm GMT. 

Anyway, I received the Private Message. 

Thanks again, dvsf.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi dvsf,

You're welcome! I have highlighted abour your feedback to the team. It might have been a busy time with the chat support and hence the waiting. My apologies for the inconvenience.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info