no protection on my pc

my fsecure safe is always postponed by windows 10 and I can't start it in any way. 

Help me to fix the problem please

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

I'm not really sure what you mean by "postponed by Windows 10", or whether this may be an issue with Windows 10, rather than with F-Secure, but I would first suggest reinstalling F-Secure SAFE from your SAFE Portal and see if that rectifies the problem.  If not, or it makes the problem worse, then you may need to completely remove F-Secure, using the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool, then reinstall again from your SAFE portal.

If that doesn't help, then please give us more information, such as any error messages you may be getting, and what happened on the machine immediately before the problem started, such as, was there a Windows Update after which you had issues?

All of the above is assuming that you have no other security software on the machine, which may be conflicting with F-Secure.  With the exception of Malwarebytes, which is known to be compatible, if you do have any other anti-virus products installed, I would suggest you remove them, as that may solve the problem without the need to reinstall F-Secure.

• co1
    co1 Posts: 2 New Member

thank you for your suggestion but the problem is always there. I'll be more precise, to find a solution. when I start my pc appears a notification 'please restart your pc, no antivirus and antispyware on it', but when I restart it the message appears again. I've tried to start Fsecure from the settings of my windows but the operation is always 'postponed'.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

OK, so in that case, I think a reinstallation of F-Secure is the next thing to try.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info