FS Protection PC Release 172
This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:
- Common Component Framework 2.72.203
- Antivirus 14.171.100
- Browsing protection 2.172.4403
- Safe Search 1.09.105
- Check for updates dialog text does not fit in French (CTS-98016)
- Yahoo Japan shows no rating icons (CTS-98050)
- Browsing Protection search ratings icon stuck spinning in Firefox (CTS-98058)
- Browsing Protection search ratings do not work in Firefox 48, further fix CTS-98004
- Firefox HTTPS search rating descriptions are not localized (CTS-98074)
- Banking Protection does not work with Firefox until the banking page is refreshed (CTS-98021)
- Blockpages show special chars after the url (CTS-98055)
- Google search with "-" character crashes Internet Explorer 11 (CTS-98002)
- Upgrade required reboot (CTS-98076)
- Safe Search toolbar broken in Internet Explorer 11 when using epm mode (CTS-98040)
today it went askew: FS hoster suddenly hung, after some research I found out Windows defender had been reactivated (not by me) or not deactivated during yday install.
I sent bug reports and capture as requested.
I uninstalled et reinstalled after a registry cleanup (CCcleaner)
Had a problem on my Windows 7 machine this morning, after it received the FS upgrade last night. I received a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message, and I couldn't log in to my computer. I followed the instructions in Method 1 in the link below, and everything seems OK now, but I haven't restarted it again yet. I don't know if it was anything to do with the FS upgrade, but it seems a strange coincidence, given I've not seen the issue before, so I've sent in a bug report.
I do not think that this release more "buggy", than some of previous releases.
Also with current tp-release... also comes some of good fixes.
What about trouble about login to system (in my experience... I more often get another trouble, but also have experience with _maybe_ the same trouble... which noted as "The User Profile Service failed the logon") - I thought about F-Secure/FS Protection about potential reason (just because.. usually I get this after/briefly after clean install or upgrade it). But not always....... and I do not meet this long time as (but I also randomly.. start to less "do shutdown" or "restart" for main system, where this is happened more often - than with any other systems).