FS Protection PC Release 171
This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:
- Common Component Framework 2.71.154
- Antivirus 14.171.100
- Browsing protection 2.171.4353
- Non-English file names appear corrupted in excluded objects list after automatic exclusion by restoring from quarantine (CTS-97915)
- Bank logout url triggered banking session. (CTS-97900)
- Browsing Protection ratings did not work in Firefox 48. (CTS-98004)
- Sample submission link in block page changed to open in new tab to improve usablity. (CTS-97882)
Thanks for release.
Also can to add that with current TP-upgrade - I also (most likely?!) first time get notification/prompt for restart system under Windows 10.
Setting: system was in use... like was opened Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge. Upgrade/update was under background automatically;
When FS Protection "reloaded" under tray-picture - I open "Common Settings" and found that under "Account ID" there was missing "ID" (not sure how it was with previous/any upgrade/update). So... briefly after this (reloaded fshoster and re-create tray-picture with "not installed" modules) and missing ID-Account...... I get prompt for restart.
After restart.. all good; installed/upgraded and ID-Account visible under tab.
Sorry for reply.
I tried with a clean install, went thru the whole routine without a hiccup, made one W10 restart: no such message, made a second restart: had it, made a 3rd restart: nothing.
It was not an upgrade but a clean install.
so you got our message asking you to restart your computer after upgrade, though there was no upgrade involved at all?
That sounds really weird and totally wrong
Please try to repeat the situation, if possible and make a bug report to beta-channel with snapshot and fsdiag.
diag sent right now via bug report, sorry no capture available you can pick what's in Simon above post
and thank you