Please help - F-Secure Freedome subscription

Aki321
Aki321 Posts: 6 Observer

Greetings I have a Freedome subscription from F-Secure for 3 devices.

I entered the code on my Mac and it was accepted.

When I try and enter the code on my iPhone app I get an error - Oops You have already used thus ID on this device.

I have tried to restore purchase but I am not having luck.

Please help.

Thanks 

Aki

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Aki,

Is your iPhone already having an app store license in Freedome?

• Aki321

Hi Laksh

I did have Freedome previously installed and my subscription expired. So this is a new subscription I am trying to activate.

Aki

• [Deleted User]

Hi Aki321,

If you have already tried the steps mentioned in this article and still get the same error message, please let us know when your subscription was expired in your iOS? Was it an app store subscription as well?

To try another method, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Freedome in your iPhone with the new code?

• Aki321

Yes I have tried this. My subscription (previously a voucher code)  expired last month. I received a new code from Marita Markkula.

I entered the code i received on my Macbook. it was accepted.  I have tried on my phone...

1. Open Freedome.
    2. Tap Subscription.
    3. Tap on Did you already buy a multi-platform subscription?
    4. In the Activate your account field, type in the subscription code, and tap Activate to activate the subscription.  

I get an error - you have already used this ID on this device.

• [Deleted User]

Hi Aki321,

If you are still facing the same error message even after reinstalling Freedome, I would suggest to open a support ticket to investigate further with your license details.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info