Unable to connect

Karaoke
Karaoke Posts: 11 New Member

I have a subscription for Freedome F-Secure.

The program is not able to connect to any of servers. I'm using Win 7 . No firewall is active.

Please help me fix this issue asap or give my money back.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Karaoke,

Is there any error message which you see when you try to turn on Freedome and connect to a location? Was Freedome working fine before and did this issue occur recently?

When was Freedome installed on your device? Is this a recent version of Freedome?

• Karaoke

There is no error message. Just the loader rotates and rotates around the ON/OFF button saying "CONNECTING..." and it's not able to connect at all.

I am using the latest version of F-Secure :  1.5.3284.0

I had problems with connecting to most locations before and only 2 locations (Vancouver and Zurich) have been working for me. Since last week Freedome is not able to connect to any of the locations and Vancouver and Zurich are not working either.

• Karaoke

Give my money back!!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Karaoke,

I can understand your frustation here and we are here to help you. In order to look deeper at your issue, please open a support request with our support team. They can provide you the further steps to troubleshoot this issue.

However, if you would like to refund the product, they can help you with that as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info