Scann now button do's not work

Hi all,

Ik have a problem with F secure. When i install the program Fsecure scans my computer. But when i want to scann my computer the next day. The "Scann now" button do's nog work.

• I have uninstalled the program a couple of times with the uninstall tool. But it did nog work.
  • I am using Windows 8

What am i missing?

Gr,

Alex

Comments

• elmastro
    elmastro Posts: 2 New Member
    The rest of the options are working fine!
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Quite often, this sort of issue can be connected with other security software installed on the machine.  If you don't have any other products installed, then I can only suggest a Support Ticket with a file from the Support Tool so that the tech guys can have a look at your system.

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply.

But does you mean that other options/features work like:

--> Other buttons are working (Settings or other buttons, which can be same with Scan-button).

--> Scan from menu or by tray-menu will be work too?

I mean if you goes to "Tools"-part of main UI ... there have "options for Scan", where you able to trigger brief-scan or full scan. Does this work and you able to launch brief-scan and any other of scans (include context-scanning)?

But... maybe there can be troubles with: you install latest F-Secure Internet Security (or AV, or Safe) ??

Or there experience with another solution? And there is Windows or another platform? 

Spoiler
    Or something else... like Cleanup Tool (and words about scans at first was about scanning before installation)?
This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info