FS Protection PC Release 163
This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:
- Common Component Framework 2.63.271
- Antivirus 14.163.100
- Browsing protection 2.163 build 4066
- Upgrade is saved to event history with a link to upgrade message. The next upgrade after this will no longer prompt for approval.
- User identification during installation changed. You may see slightly changed flow when doing a new installation from FS Protection portal.
- Browser block page has now category icon(s) and description(s) if blocking was done because of category content filtering.
- Unnecessary debug folder created to disk (CTS-97602)
- Universal System Scanner update keeps reinstalling (CTS-97631)
- Installation may fail on non-English Windows 10 (CTS-97613)
- Virus infection real-time detection prompt action choices changed for improved consistency (CTS-97465)
- Help now opens on correct page when opened from Tools or Statistics tabs of Main GUI (CTS-97622)
- Scanning report title Russian localization error fixed (CTS-96573)
- Firefox Browsing Protection extension prevents several Google services (CTS-97532). Full fix, now also Google Calendar fully supported.
This discussion has been closed.