FS Protection PC Release 161

Tuula_fs
Tuula_fs Posts: 52 Former F-Secure Employee

This release contains following applications that combined make the FS Protection PC product:

• Common Component Framework 2.61.279
  • Antivirus 14.160.100
  • Browsing protection 2.162 build 3997

Fixed issues

Common:

• Installation dialog "Restart" button has incorrect style (CTS-97501)
  • Rare hang on upgrade (CTS-97485)
  • Rare protection failure after reboot (CTS-97433)
  • Russian translation issues in help (CTS-97304)

Browsing Protection:

• Banking Protection toolbar/flyer rewrite to support high resolution monitors (CTS-97303)
  • Missing rating icons with Yahoo Japan search results. IE/Chrome only, Firefox fix coming in next TP. (CTS-97521)

Dropped features

• Windows XP support has been removed. The product no longer installs or upgrades on Windows XP.

Comments

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser
    Bug free rls as clean install and update
  • Lord_Ami
    Lord_Ami Posts: 70 Active Engager
    Thanks for update!

Upgrade went smooth as usual.
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Just want to say... that changes for Banking Protection toolbar looks like powerful-point!

With my dreams about "troubles" around BP-flyer... they goes to be re-designed and start be nice-result:

Spoiler

--> This is goes to be not full visible during "random" target the flyer-toolbar. And start be possible.. briefly surf around toolbar and flyer do not goes to be visible as full.

--> More information closed and just after that flyer goes to be hidden. This is probably take more time, but get more result. And also fix some of situations, when flyer will be stuck with "open more information". And additional situations, which comes after re-designed... also fixed from first.. because there auto-hide for "more information".

--> This is anyway possible to use "taskbar" (?) picture and will be total "minimized" flyer (and Banking Protection work status) - where flyer will be not visible.

--> Some other points and in somewhat reason... BP-flyer/Banking Protection start be finished more speedy, than before. Previously..  I can to think about "small delay" - but ... with current TP... flyer goes be missing practically from first "finished"-step. I think this is also nice!

Not sure... why I decided to create this reply today, because I thought about this points after release of current TP. :)

This discussion has been closed.